Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Family's 'Angel' dog saves boy from cougar attack

Great story out of my GLORIOUS COUNTRY CANADA!!


>>

(CNN) -- One lucky boy in Canada can say without a doubt that he has his own personal guardian angel -- not of the spiritual kind, but of the furry.

An 18-month old golden retriever saved her owner from being attacked by a cougar in the backyard of their home Saturday in Boston Bar, British Columbia, located about 130 miles north of Vancouver.

The brave dog -- ironically named Angel -- leaped into action and threw herself between her owner, 11-year-old Austin Forman, and the wildcat that was charging at him while he collected wood from his family's backyard.

"I was really scared," Austin Forman told affiliate CTV News. "At first I didn't know it was a cougar. I thought it was another dog or something, but as soon as it went under the light, I saw that it was a cougar and I knew at that moment that I had to go inside."




>>>



Read the rest of this wonderful story here!!

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/americas/01/04/boy.cougar.attack/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment