| "But the most grotesque and reprehensible behavior has been that of our own media. I've been stunned: Cynical though I am about many journalists and pseudo-journalists, I really didn't think so many of them hated and despised our men and women in uniform so deeply at this point. What I've seen and heard has been near-orgasmic delight in the opportunity to tear down our troops..."  Do you have an immediate Media Request? If so, please contact our Director of Operations at:  Family Security Matters Contributing Editor Ralph Peters is a retired Army officer (and former enlisted man), and an author. The latest of his 28 books, is Lines Of Fire, a collection of his best non-fiction writing from the past two decades, and his new novel, Cain at Gettysburg, will be published on February 28th. | | by Ralph Peters Defiling enemy corpses is wrong, but it's not murder, torture, rape or any other crime against a living human being. But politically correct U.S. media and politicians became hysterical...  | |
No comments:
Post a Comment