The Phyllis Chesler Organization | ||||||
I Am A Navy SEALby Phyllis Chesler http://www.phyllis-chesler.com/1073/navy-seal
Excerpt: I parachuted out of a plane onto the back of a submarine. Then we silently submerged into the sea. I waded under water loaded down with gear in order to "extract" a "package": a female CIA agent captured and undergoing torture. I trained in California and Virginia and put my skills to use in South America, the Philippines, Somalia, Chechyna, and the border between Mexico and the United States. Was I dreaming or was I watching a new kind of action movie that made me feel as if I was actually "embedded" with Navy SEALs, those valiant and elite commando warriors? It was no dream. I sat fully awake, riveted to my seat for 101 thrilling minutes watching a preview of the new movie Act of Valor. | ||||||
|
| ||||||
Being a proud Atheist, and a freedom loving INFIDEL AKA "KUFFAR", WE are threatened by the primitive pidgeon chested jihad boys in the medieval east. FRACK YOU!! SAY US ALL!! Don't annoy the Pagans and Bikers,, it's a islam FREE ZONE!!! LAN ASTASLEM!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment