|
|
issue 322
3.19.2016 |
After
investigating, the French prosecutor revealed what really happened on the beach
-- and it's much worse than a a fight about a burkini. read
more 
|
CNN Journalist Sally Kohn has drawn fire
for tweeting that many progressive Muslims believe in sharia law in response
to Donald Trump’s positions. |
|
|
|
|
|
The UN says the returnees represent a
growing threat, since some may attempt to carry out terrorist attacks in
their home countries. |
|
|
|
|
|
'ISIS and its mentality is supported,
protected and living not only in Iraq, Syria, and other countries, but also
in [Turkey].' --human rights activist. |
|
|
|
|
|
The brutal attack carried out by machetes
is believed to have been carried out by the ‘Allied Democratic Forces,’ a
Ugandan insurgent group. |
|
|
A remarkable TED Talk by Muslim human rights
activist Deeyna Kahn about what we need to know about we need to
understand about Muslim youth to fight the pull to extremism. |
"The
enemy of the people of Gaza is Hamas, not Israel. For decades, the leadership
of Hamas has robbed its people of aid money...The time has come to halt all aid
money into the Gaza Strip as long as Hamas is in control."
- Laurie Cardoza-Moore
UN Special Envoy
UN Special Envoy
|
I get it from both sides. The right is
suspicious that I am a stealth jihadist and the left accuse me of being a
traitor. A friend told me that if I am being bashed then it means I must be
making a difference! |
![]() |
J.S.
|
![]() |
D.C.
|
|
SUPPORT
THE CLARION PROJECT'S VITAL WORK
The Clarion Project is a registered
501(c)(3). Donations are tax-deductible.
|
Clarion Project I 1717 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Suite 1025, Washington DC
20006


No comments:
Post a Comment