Wednesday, March 21, 2018

How Israel Saved Us From a Nuclear ISIS


Podcast
How Israel Saved Us From a Nuclear ISIS Israel says it took out a Syrian nuclear reactor Listen
News Analysis
10 Big Changes to Expect With Pompeo at State Positive changes are in the works in the fight against Islamism Read More
News
FBI Arrests 2 Terror Suspects Every Week 'It’s a high-op tempo. Some call it whack-a-mole.' Read More
Feature
Video
Princess Vanishes - See Her Final Video Dubai princess claims torture by PM father Watch
Readers Write
“My brother told me years ago you don't win fights with your fist, you win by carrying a brief case. So true -- that is what they are doing. Wake up.”
- J.H.
“I'm serious when I say that I'm glad you called my attention to my ignorance on this subject. I will make it a point to learn more.”
- P.J.A.
The Clarion Project is a registered 501(c)(3). Donations are tax deductible.










No comments:

Post a Comment