|
|
issue 322
3.19.2016 |
|
CNN Journalist Sally Kohn has drawn fire
for tweeting that many progressive Muslims believe in sharia law in response
to Donald Trump’s positions. |
|
|
|
|
|
The UN says the returnees represent a
growing threat, since some may attempt to carry out terrorist attacks in
their home countries. |
|
|
|
|
|
'ISIS and its mentality is supported,
protected and living not only in Iraq, Syria, and other countries, but also
in [Turkey].' --human rights activist. |
|
|
|
|
|
The brutal attack carried out by machetes
is believed to have been carried out by the ‘Allied Democratic Forces,’ a
Ugandan insurgent group. |
|
|
A remarkable TED Talk by Muslim human rights
activist Deeyna Kahn about what we need to know about we need to
understand about Muslim youth to fight the pull to extremism. |
UN Special Envoy
|
I get it from both sides. The right is
suspicious that I am a stealth jihadist and the left accuse me of being a
traitor. A friend told me that if I am being bashed then it means I must be
making a difference! |
![]() |
J.S.
|
![]() |
D.C.
|
|
SUPPORT
THE CLARION PROJECT'S VITAL WORK
The Clarion Project is a registered
501(c)(3). Donations are tax-deductible.
|



No comments:
Post a Comment