Thursday, September 4, 2014

Geert Wilders: "War Has Been Declared against Us"


Gatestone Institute
Facebook  Twitter  RSS

Geert Wilders: "War Has Been Declared against Us"
A Speech in the Netherlands Parliament

by Geert Wilders  •  September 4, 2014 at 12:30 pm
During the past ten years and two days, the ostrich cabinets did nothing. Every warning was ignored. They lied to the people.
Do not prevent jihadists from leaving our country. Let them leave. I am prepared to go to Schiphol [airport] to wave them goodbye. But let them never come back.
Madam Speaker, war has been declared against us.
Madam Speaker, actually I was expecting flowers from you. I am celebrating an anniversary these days. Exactly ten years and two days ago, I left a party whose name I cannot immediately remember. During these ten years and two days. I have been much criticized. Most importantly for always saying the same thing.
My critics are right. Indeed, my message had been the same during all these years. And today, I will repeat the same message about Islam again. For the umpteenth time. As I have been doing for ten years and two days.
I have been vilified for my film Fitna. And not just vilified, but even prosecuted. Madam Speaker, while not so many years ago, everyone refused to broadcast my film Fitna, we can today watch Fitna 2, 3, 4 and 5 daily on our television screens. It is not a clash of civilizations that is going on, but a clash between barbarism and civilization.

To subscribe to the this mailing list, go to http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/list_subscribe.php

No comments:

Post a Comment