Thursday, May 23, 2013

UK Muslim Who Beheaded Man in Broad Daylight: 'We want to start a war in London tonight'

from ATLAS!!!

 

UK Muslim Who Beheaded Man in Broad Daylight: 'We want to start a war in London tonight'

It took the keystone kops 20 minutes to get to the scene of the jihadist beheading. People need to know they are on their own. Be mindful of this, America, when they try to take down the second amendment.
The jihadists hacked at the soldier “like a piece of meat.”
“He was not high, he was not on drugs, he was not an alcoholic or drunk, he was just distressed, upset. He was in full control of his decisions and ready to everything he wanted to do.
Mum talked down Woolwich terrorists who told her: 'We want to start a war in London tonight' The Telegraph, May 23, 2013
Exclusive: A cub scout leader confronted terrorists just seconds after they had beheaded a soldier asking them to hand over their weapons and warning them: "It is only you versus many people, you are going to lose."
A mother-of-two described tonight how she put her own life on the line by trying to persuade the soldier’s murderers to hand over their weapons.
Cub scout leader Ingrid Loyau-Kennett selflessly engaged the terrorists in conversation and kept her nerve as one of them told her: “We want to start a war in London tonight.”
Mrs Loyau-Kennett, 48, from Cornwall, was one of the first people on the scene after the two Islamic extremists butchered a soldier in Woolwich, south east London.
She was photographed by onlookers confronting one of the attackers who was holding a bloodied knife.
Ingrid Loyau-Kennett
Mrs Loyau-Kennett was a passenger on a number 53 bus which was travelling past the scene, and jumped off to check the soldier’s pulse.
“Being a cub leader I have my first aid so when I saw this guy on the floor I thought it was an accident then I saw the guy was dead and I could not feel any pulse.
“And then when I went up there was this black guy with a revolver and a kitchen knife, he had what looked like butcher’s tools and he had a little axe, to cut the bones, and two large knives and he said 'move off the body’.
“So I thought 'OK, I don’t know what is going on here’ and he was covered with blood. I thought I had better start talking to him before he starts attacking somebody else. I thought these people usually have a message so I said 'what do you want?’
“I asked him if he did it and he said yes and I said why? And he said because he has killed Muslim people in Muslim countries, he said he was a British soldier and I said really and he said 'I killed him because he killed Muslims and I am fed up with people killing Muslims in Afghanistan they have nothing to do there.”
Continue reading "UK Muslim Who Beheaded Man in Broad Daylight: 'We want to start a war in London tonight'" »

 

No comments:

Post a Comment