Tuesday, September 11, 2018

WHO WERE THE 9/11 MUSLIMS PRAYING TO?


ON SEPTEMBER 11, 2001

THESE GUYS...



WERE INSTRUCTED BY THESE WORDS....

“You should pray, you should fast. You should ask God for guidance,
you should ask God for help…continue to recite the Koran.

Purify your heart and clean it from all earthly matters.”
 
“The time of fun and waste has gone.
 
The time of judgment has arrived....you will be entering paradise.
 
You will be entering the happiest life, everlasting life.”



 ENTERING THE JETS

THEY PRAYED THIS PRAYER


“Oh Allah, open all doors for me.
 Oh Allah who answers prayers and answers those who ask you,
I am asking for your help.
Allah, I trust in you. Allah, I lay myself in your hands....

there is no God but Allah, I being a sinner.
We are of Allah and to Allah we return.”
 

THEIR PRAY LED TO THIS



TODAY, AS WE REMEMBER, ASK YOURSELF...

TO WHOM WERE THESE 19 PRAYING?

TOM TRENTO, FOR THE UNITED WEST TEAM




C

Our mailing address is:
The United West
PO BOX 1029
Lake Worth, FL 33461



Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.



SEPTEMBER 11, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment