Monday, October 15, 2018

How ISIS Plot to Assassinate Trump Was Foiled


USA-Secret-Service-Guard-Trump-BRENDAN-SMIALOWSKI-AFP-Getty-1024-600.jpg
News
USA-NY-Stock-Exchange-Traders-Eduardo-Munoz-Alvarez-Getty-1024-600.jpg
News Analysis
Could Saudi Arabia Destroy the US Economy? Gov't sanctions and boycotts by US companies are risky business Read and Share right-arrow.png
Lebanon-Pro-Hezbollah-Protest-AFP-Getty-1024-600.jpg
News
challenge-RI-banner.jpg
Readers Write
Iraq-Displaced-Child-Refugee-Camp-KARIM-SAHIB-AFP-Getty-1024-600.jpg
“Anger rather than forgiveness would defeat groups like ISIS. Religion encourages victims to remain victims.”
- E.H.
Pippi-Longstocking-Pikawil-wiki-Creative-Commons-Attribution-Share-Alike-2-Genericcommons-1024x600-300x176.jpg
“Responding to the Pippi Longstocking feminist question and honestly, regarding those fictional characters, other than Nancy Drew (maybe), Pippi is great and I have a new appreciation for the character I didn't like as a child because I was (am) a redhead with a lot of freckles (not so many at 50) and it was never about what she stood for but more about how she looked because I was teased so much. Thank you for returning something to me I didn't realize I was missing. Pippi rules!”
- T.N.
The Clarion Project is a registered 501(c)(3). Donations are tax deductible.

facebook.jpgtwitter.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment