Friday, January 9, 2009

My Report from the Israel Support Rally last night




As posted on Jihadwatch and Atlas Shrugs last night,,,


Hi Folks,,
I just got back from the Israel support rally here in FREEZING Ontario.
We were not allowed to bring in cameras,, so I didn't get pics. They had metal detectors at the entrance and scanned people as they came in. There was a police presence,, marked and unmarked cars, and they had men inside discretely placed throughout the Jewish Centre.
They supplied flags, and some documentation. The hall seats around 500 people,, and there were another 200 at least,, standing room only, the place was packed.
There were no hamas supporters, they would not have been allowed into the hall. The people were beautiful, friendly and smiled at me when I made eye contact and smiled at them.
I felt welcome in their space, and I sat one row from the front.
The Honourable John Baird,, one of our Conservative Ministers was a speaker,, and I am so happy I voted for him in my riding! This man,, knows the truth,, he get's it.
He said,, imagine,, if what was happening in Sderot, was happening here in Canada, or anywhere else in our towns and cities. He really showed the audience,, that Canada and the Conservative Government,, stands with Israel.
And it WAS GREAT,, he gave the NDP hell,, for not supporting Israel. But of course,, the NDP, has radical islamists in it,, so,, they are a lOST CAUSE!!
He got a standing ovation, was a great speech!
I was very impressed, when Her Excellency Miriam Ziv,, Israel's Ambassador to Canada presented her speech. She was a facinating speaker,, and I learned alot,, from what she said. She also got a standing ovation.
There were other speakers,, Barbara Farber, she is President of the UIA Federations Canada.
They had a man named Marty Davis, in Ashkelon, who came online, in teleconference and video ,and he was telling us,, how unbearable day to day life, is,, year after year,, all they want is PEACE!!!
I felt like crying afew times,, when they showed a video,, of day to day life,, in Nagev, a town, that since 2001,, has seen 10,000 hamas rockets.
I am glad I went, I even chatted with some VERY cute cops,, after,, and asked them,, what the hell are we going to do, was interesting.
Even though the reason we all were there,, is so sad,, tragic, and just INSANE,, the vibes of the room,, was,, LOVE, BEAUTY, WHITE and POSITIVE, and LIFE AFFIRMING!!
And class,, these beautiful shiny people,, I had the honour of being with,, are total class, dignity,, and just really ADVANCED Civilizational Human Beings.
And the kids were adorable,, and were so well behaved,, unusual for young children to have attention spans at all. And these kids, sat straight up in their chairs, and listened quietly to the whole thing.
I say KUDOS,, to the Parents of these young Canadians,, they will be amazing adults when these kids grow up!
namaste
)0(
solsticewitch13Posted by: solsticewitch13

No comments:

Post a Comment