Sunday, November 29, 2009

Repost = Bruce Bawer: Sept 14th 2009 Ottawa

Sevenload being typical Dhimmis, caved to probably some low life scum bag islamist whining about us Infidels, telling the truth about the "religion of murder, rape and mayhem".

Sevenload toasted all of Eeyore's great videos. He is in the process of uploading them to a new hosting service,, which hopefully will have a bit more backbone, and support our ADVANCED Western Civilization instead of the "head choppers" in the medieval east.

So far they haven't deleted my videos yet, but I no longer consider sevenload a reliable hosting service. I was considering buying a subscription, but, I doubt I will now.

Photobucket

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bruce Bawer: Sept 14th 2009 Ottawa


I have posted this before, but as www.sevenload.com closed my channel, I have slowly started re-uploading the more important projects I have been involved with.

Please feel free to pass this link around to anyone who may be interested. It was a great pleasure and honour to be involved with the filming and editing of this evening with a great panel and Bruce Bawer. The Q&A with the panel I will add to this post in the next few days as I get it ready and upload it to the new site. This evening was made possible by Fred Litwin of Free Thinking Films and the Canadian branch of the International Free Press Society.

Eeyore for Vlad

bruce bawer speech vimeo from Vlad Tepes on Vimeo.



No comments:

Post a Comment