Thursday, April 17, 2014

Naomi Wolf Attacks Me as a Zionist Agent



Naomi Wolf Attacks Me as a Zionist Agent

by Phyllis Chesler
Breitbart
April 17, 2014
Be the first of your friends to like this.

As everyone knows, Brandeis publicly announced that they would award Ayaan Hirsi Ali an honorary doctorate--and then, under siege by nearly 30% of their professors, and by thousands of their own students, they publicly disinvited Hirsi Ali. This campaign was orchestrated by the Muslim Student Association and by the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR), an organization which is the American face of Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood.

Someone sent author Naomi Wolf a copy of my latest article about this scandal: "Brandeis Feminists Fail the Historical Moment." It was my response to Brandeis's shameful dis-invitation of Ayaan Hirsi Ali. I noted that 21% of the signatories taught in Women and Gender Studies and I mourned the abysmal state of academic feminism. In response to my article, Wolf published this at her Facebook site:
I know Phyllis Chesler. I believe she is funded these days by pro-Israel advocacy organizations that support journalists and writers to advocate 'the party line' in terms of hardline anti-Islam and right-wing policy outcomes regarding Israel. She is welcome to contradict this if I am mistaken. She has made some outlandish, grossly factually incorrect attacks on me whenever I write anything that encourages Western readers to have a deeper understanding of Islam.
One of Wolf's followers immediately seconded Wolf's allegations about me and upped the ante: "It is well known the 'respected' Australian political magazine Quadrant was originally funded in the 1960's by hidden CIA budget lines...Outside the United States during the cold war billions were spent by the Americans subverting communism in a systematic war-like set of directed actions...This is well documented in respect of the 1960's ...".

» CONTINUE READING

To subscribe to the Phyllis Chesler mailing list, go to http://www.phyllis-chesler.com/list_subscribe.php

No comments:

Post a Comment