Monday, April 15, 2019

ISIS bride who says she misunderstood Islam and wants to return to UK was part of rifle-toting morality police

ISIS bride who says she misunderstood Islam and wants to return to UK was part of rifle-toting morality police



Shamima Begum claims: “When I went to Syria, I was just a housewife. I just stayed at home and looked after my kids. I didn’t do anything dangerous. I never made propaganda, I never encouraged people to come to Syria. They don’t have proof that I did anything dangerous.”

But now we learn that she “was witnessed preparing suicide vests for would-be martyrs” and “served in the terror group’s ‘morality police’ and had worked to recruit other impressionable women.” She “was permitted to carry a Kalashnikov rifle while going about her duties as an ‘enforcer,’ imposing the IS laws around dress code.”

“War is deceit,” said Muhammad (Bukhari 4.52.268).

“Jihadi bride stitched suicide vests: In chilling briefing to Prime Minister, spy chiefs reveal how Shamima Begum served in ISIS’s ‘morality police’ and helped terrorists prepare for attacks,” by Harry Cole, Mail On Sunday, April 14, 2019:
Jihadi bride Shamima Begum stitched suicide bombers into explosive vests, spy chiefs have told Theresa May and Sajid Javid.
The Mail on Sunday has learned that the Prime Minister and Home Secretary have been briefed by the intelligence services about claims that British-born Ms Begum was witnessed preparing suicide vests for would-be martyrs – sewing them on to the bombers so that the devices could not be removed without detonation.
Intelligence sources told this newspaper they have been informed of her chilling role in Syria actively preparing jihadis to take their own lives as Islamic State collapsed.
If the allegations prove to be correct, they will shatter the claim by the teenager from East London that she was nothing more than an IS fighter’s wife after she enlisted with the death cult while still a schoolgirl in 2015.
It is understood the information was gleaned by allied spy agencies – believed to be the CIA and Dutch Military Intelligence – from interrogation of other Western IS converts. It is not known whether Ms Begum was a willing participant in the acts.
Furthermore, sources told The Sunday Telegraph she had served in the terror group’s ‘morality police’ and had worked to recruit other impressionable women.
Sources told the newspaper she was permitted to carry a Kalashnikov rifle while going about her duties as an ‘enforcer,’ imposing the IS laws around dress code.
After being found by journalists in a camp in northern Syria in February following the collapse of IS’s grip on the region, Ms Begum, now 19, insisted she had never ‘done anything dangerous’ during her time with the terror group and begged to be allowed back into Britain. But Mr Javid branded her a danger to the UK and revoked her citizenship.
She said: ‘When I went to Syria, I was just a housewife. I just stayed at home and looked after my kids. I didn’t do anything dangerous. I never made propaganda, I never encouraged people to come to Syria. They don’t have proof that I did anything dangerous.’…

No comments:

Post a Comment