Thursday, October 21, 2010

BREAKING: NPR Loses Credibillity with the "Muslim" word (NEW FSM Poll)

Do you think Juan should have been fired?

Click Here To Comment

Do you have an immediate Media Request? If so, please contact our Director of Operations at: Nancy@FamilySecurityMatters.org


BREAKING NEWS and New FSM Poll

NPR Fires Juan Williams
Over Muslim Remarks

Juan Williams, former NPR news analyst, was fired by NPR for saying "When I get on a plane...if I see people...in Muslim garb and I think...they are identifying themselves first and foremost as Muslims, I get worried. I get nervous."

Do you feel the same way?

Yes, I have to admit a lot of concern
Yes, I have to admit a bit of concern
No, I'm not concerned very much
No, I'm not at all concerned
I don't know

Click Here to take poll

Click Here To Watch Video

Click here to sign up for FSM’s e-mail updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment