Wednesday, August 15, 2012

United We Stand


United We Stand

Link to Citizen Warrior

Posted: 14 Aug 2012 04:34 PM PDT
A few days ago I posted something someone sent me via email called Liberals Against Orthodox Islam. At the time, I wrote to the woman who sent it to me and said, "Excellent! Was it written by a liberal?"

I loved her answer and asked her if I could have permission to publish it, to which she has agreed. Her answer was, "Yes, I wrote the document. I'm a liberal and I live in Germany. I want all liberals to wake up and face reality. Conservatives can't win the fight against the totalitarian ideology called orthodox Islam on their own. When liberals realize the totalitarian nature, they will stop protecting devout Muslims. This must be the primary objective. Only truly moderate Muslims are our allies. We should reject blind multiculturalism and embrace multiculturalism based on tolerance and mutual respect."

Her web site is Indoctrination Watch. Please share it with all your friends and family who are, perhaps, on the "blindly multicultural" end of the spectrum.

No comments:

Post a Comment