Saturday, August 8, 2009

Emergency ALERT for ALL USA PET OWNERS

HEADS UP!!!

EMERGENCY FOR PET OWNERS IN THE STATES!!

Big Brother has started,,

This just blew me away folks,, Waydar,, is a DEAR friend,, known him online,
for at least a decade, he helped me big time when we did the Katrina Parrot Rescue.

he treats all his animals with the highest standard of husbandry care,,

BEWARE PET OWNERS!! Pay attention to your laws,, or this will happen to you too!!!

This is outrageous,, I cannot believe this has happened to this family!!

here is the thread,,,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


-------Original Message-------

From:
Date: 8/8/2009 9:12:12 AM
To:
Subject: Re: Very Very Sad News...Even Worse Then That!!!!

That is almost exactly what I said when I forwarded this to my friends. I copied "And don't think this can't happen to you" and added This is not going to be "OUR AMERICA" very soon. Too many people do not see it happening. I think he lives in Summerfield and my step mom lives there also but believe me, even if she is close enough to him and I don't think she is, she would not be the person that reported it.



-------Original Message-------

From:
date: 8/7/2009 9:54:45 PM
To:
Cc:
Subject: [AvianAntics] Very Very Sad News...Even Worse Then That!!!!



PLEASE, PLEASE, can someone try to help this man?

I've known him for 10 years. He gives his birds impeccable care.
His heart is broken and so is all who knew all his birds. This is supposed
To be America!!!!

PLEASE if you can't help, direct us to someone who can!!!!
This could happen to ANYONE.

A lot of his birds were rescues, but as I said, we have all followed him and
His birds and they were wonderfully healthy.


-------Original Message-------

From: waydar
Date: 8/7/2009 8:02:43 PM
To:
Subject: [AvianAntics] Very Very Sad News...Even Worse Then That!!!!






Early this morning Animal Control and the Sheriff was at our door and seized
All Diana's cats, all my birds, and Diana's dog. Next door neighbors called
The cops and said our cats were sleeping on top of their cars.

I was finally able to talk them into letting me keep 4 parrots. I got KC,
Mack, Scooter, and Roadie...sadly all the rest are gone.....finally said we
Could keep the dog.

I was able to get the birds off to a local breeder and rescue....only
Because they had no place for birds. Everyone had to be gone by 5pm. Wouldn
T give me time to contact anyone on any of the lists.

We can only have 5 total pets from now on in this county....so we will see
About putting all our places on the market and see if we can sell any and
Move to another county....Diana or I can neither one get any of the cats or
Birds back later on. It sucks big time.

After this ordeal we are both just exhausted and totally give out.

We are so very sad this afternoon after losing all our pets and there was
Nothing we could do. Don't ever think it can't happen to you.

Waydar

No comments:

Post a Comment