Monday, September 30, 2013

Keeping Busy and How!



The Phyllis Chesler Organization

Facebook  Twitter  RSS

Keeping Busy and How!

by Phyllis Chesler
September 30, 2013
Be the first of your friends to like this.
I have no time to breathe. I did an interview yesterday for a NYC newspaper and I have two more interviews scheduled for today. This is not a complaint. This is all good. This past Friday an interview with me appeared at Yahoo! Shine which is displayed here under Media Appearances and a review appeared in the Chicago Tribune. Today, I am in in the Arab Middle East (in English, of course, at Al-Arabiya.) I am also reviewed in the UK in the Jewish Chronicle which has chosen "An American Bride in Kabul" as their book of the week. An excerpt based on the NY Post excerpt appears in Germany in Bild. This weekend, interviews I have already done will appear in the Jewish Telegraph in the UK; in the New Jersey Jewish Standard; and on some major network radio and TV programs. A new piece that I've written about the heroism of Muslim and Afghan women will also appear at a UK website next weekend.


Tomorrow, I appear at the 92nd St Y together with my friends and allies: Ibn Warraq and Raquel Evita Saraswati. If you're in New York and would like to attend, click this link for more information: http://www.92y.org/Event/Phyllis-Chesler-American-Bride-in-Kabul.aspx



To subscribe to the Phyllis Chesler mailing list, go to http://www.phyllis-chesler.com/list_subscribe.php

No comments:

Post a Comment