Tuesday, March 13, 2018

This Is Happening Right Now in America



News
This Is Happening Right Now in America This time terror plots hit Utah and Alabama Read and Comment
News
'Hezbollah Is a Threat to Florida and Entire US' Congressional hearing gets the facts Read
Feature
News Analyisis
Jail-Time for Beating Kid for UnIslamic Haircut School principal joined in the thrashing Read
Opinion
Why You Should 'Steel Man' Your Arguments on Islamism Fight the strongest possible version of your opponent’s argument to win. Read
Readers Write
“Anyone linked to ISIS should never see another day as a free person. Prison with no parole.”
- L.C.
“Baby steps, He's not forcing his beliefs on me so I don't care. He's supported POTUS in the Middle East and he's supporting Israel. . I don't want some Radical Islamic coming to my country and telling me that I have to support Sharia Law just because they think it's palatable, any more than I would expect his country to want my Christian and American Constitution shoved down their throats.”
- K.C.
The Clarion Project is a registered 501(c)(3). Donations are tax deductible.







No comments:

Post a Comment