Friday, July 23, 2010

It's not England Anymore

Nothing says religion of peace like this asshat. I can't believe the UK has fallen into this horrible state. I do understand that America will follow the same path though. How sad , watching the UK die. How sad watching where I live ( the USA ) follow the same path. My fellow Brits, what will you do ? We in America have guns.

OH BUT DON'T YOU HATE THOSE NASTY AMERICANS NOW ?






From Solstice,, I just gotta add this video,,to this post




LET THE NEXT CRUSADES BEGIN!!

ISLAM YOU ARE GONNA SEE INFIDEL WRATH,, WE ARE SICK TO DEATH OF YOUR SHIT!!!












4 comments:

  1. Great Great Great Blog
    Your blog is so excellent. I am your regular reader of your blog.
    I follow your blog. I like your way of posting.
    Hey i am interesting in adding your in my blog
    http://nappilesbyan.blogspot.com/
    I am honored to add it to my blog in right side bar links.
    Will you add my blog in your blog list
    Thanks for visiting my blog as well!
    Please reply dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lawrence!

    Thank you for the nice compliment, I appreciate the feedback. Also very cool you have added my pages to your blog roll, I have done the same!

    Have a fantastic weekend.

    namaste

    )0(
    solsticewitch13

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    Great post, I like this post.
    I 've added your blog to My Blog Roll at
    http://easymovetransports.blogspot.com
    So would you put my blog too, on you...

    you can get healthy traffic from us and our visitors can get relative and useful information from your blog.

    Hope you would add my blog.
    Thanks a lot.Keep blogging....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Charles,,

    Thanks for linking me in on your blog. And so happy you like my pages!

    Happy Friday

    )0(
    namaste

    solsticewitch13

    ReplyDelete