Saturday, July 24, 2010

Muslim thug bashes lone Brit with baseball bat - leaves victim for dead

Muslim thug bashes lone Brit with baseball bat - leaves victim for dead

An unprovoked brutal attack by a muslim man on 38 year old Owen Roberts has left Mr. Roberts feeling 'lucky to be alive".

Well he should be - as his bare head was repeatedly bashed by an "Asian" man wielding a baseball bat. The attack left Mr. Roberts with a fractured skull. So when a person is attacked & beaten for no apparent reason (such as robbery) - wouldn't the media normally rush to say it must be a race hate attack...IF the victim were muslim? So why such a reticence to do so when the victim is white and the attacker is muslim?...I think we all know the answer to that question.

What is clear to me and to the readers of this blog is the attacks on innocent British men, women and children are escalating as our politicians continue to incessantly pander to muslim demands and behaviours. There is NO reason to think this will change. The lives of the innocent British people are in peril with the ability to walk ANY streets in England/Great Britain without fear of becoming a victim of muslim violence rapidly shrinking. This street jihad is totally unacceptable and MUST be stopped.

Meanwhile, after suffering the savage bashing and being left for dead, Owen Roberts experiences reoccurring panic attacks - especially when he sees gangs of teenagers. One might logically surmise - more specifically - gangs of "Asian" teenagers but wouldn't that, according to the media & government, make Mr. Roberts a 'racist'?.....or far more accurately - a realist.

Article in full:

‘Baseball bat attacker left me for dead’

A MAN who suffered a fractured skull after being smashed over the head with a baseball bat said last night: “I’m lucky to be alive.”

Owen Roberts, aged 38, was walking to his mother’s house in Aldersyde Street, Morris Green, when he was set upon.

The thug hit him over the head three times sending Mr Roberts crashing to the ground. The attacker ran off when a neighbour came out to see what was going on.

Mr Roberts said he could not see at first and was in a daze, but he managed to stagger to his sister’s house across the street where he collapsed on the doorstep and the family rang 999.

He was taken to hospital and treated for a fractured skull and deep gash above each ear.

Mr Roberts, a divorced father-of-four who also has a 10 month old grandson, said: “I felt no pain at first and could not see anything, just white space, but then I came round and managed to stagger to my sister’s house.

“I had blood pouring all over me, it was coming out of my ears and I could see it on my hands.

“I feel very lucky to be alive, but this has had a huge effect on my life.

“I don’t want to go out on my own. When I see gangs of teenagers I get scared and I keep having panic attacks over what has happened.”

The incident happened at 4pm on Thursday, July 8.

The attacker was Asian, between 18 and 20 years old, about 5ft 5in tall, slim, with short, dark spiky hair. He wore a white vest and shorts.

Det Con Tammy Woodhouse, of Bolton CID, said: “This was a totally unprovoked attack that has left the victim with very serious injuries.I know people in the area will know who is responsible and I would urge them to call police. We will treat all information in confidence.”

Anyone with information is asked to call Bolton CID on 0161 856 5740, or the independent charity Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.

No comments:

Post a Comment