Monday, November 29, 2010

Obama's Civilian Army's Shot of the Day: Wheelchairbound Terror Nun

Thanks to the MIGHTY ATLAS for TODAYS OUTAGE!!!

TSA START PROFILING!!!

Obama's Civilian Army's Shot of the Day: Wheelchairbound Terror Nun

Surrendered Nation Pamela Geller, American Thinker

Terror Nun copy
Photo hat tip: Jim

This image sums up rather sadly, our civilizational surrender/suicide:

Here’s a picture I took on my phone when passing through security in Miami on Wednesday.


The nun was travelling with three others, not unlike the Flying Imams come to think of it. My wife, not a nun, said “Look!” and I turned and snapped this shot before the TSA agent put up her hand. It was only after we furtively looked at my phone giddy with the knowledge that we’d actually captured the moment that we saw the nun’s wheelchair.

So the nun with the wheelchair has been screened. Feel safe, infidels?



No comments:

Post a Comment