Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Top military officers implore Obama to restore nation's only WWI War Memorial Cross….

Click here to sign the petition to save America's War Memorials!

President Obama has ignored requests to restore to its proper resting place the only federal WWI memorial, the Mojave Desert War Memorial Cross, while supporting the Ground Zero mosque to be built on the 9/11 gravesite. What is wrong with this picture?

Click here to read letter signed by distinguished American citizens/vets

Top military officers representing all three branches implore Obama to restore nation's only WWI Mojave Desert War Memorial Cross - he ignores them!

Maj. General James E. Livingston, USMC (ret) Medal of Honor Recipient, Major General Paul Vallely, USA (Ret.), Vice Admiral John M. Poindexter, USN (ret).

Stolen Cross, Stolen Honor: Mojave Desert Site Was Only Memorial to World War I Veterans

The sole National Monument to World War I has been destroyed by vandals, and the Obama administration refuses to allow its replacement, even by private citizens, privately funded.

Click Here To Read Letter


Click here to sign up for FSM's e-mail updates!

2 comments:

  1. Hi
    Nice Blog. Excellent information here. This interesting post made me smile. The information which you have shared in your site is very informative. I really much impressed with your blog. I have added your link in my Blog Roll at http://carshipping-uk.blogspot.com/ .I will trust you to add my link. Thanks for your consideration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Nice Blog. Excellent information here. This interesting post made me smile. The information which you have shared in your site is very informative. I really much impressed with your blog. I have added your link in my Blog Roll at http://carshipping-uk.blogspot.com/ .I will trust you to add my link. Thanks for your consideration.

    ReplyDelete