Sunday, July 29, 2012

Interview: Hindu vs Muslim honour killings


The Phyllis Chesler Organization

Facebook  Twitter  RSS

Interview: Hindu vs Muslim honour killings

Sun News Network
July 26, 2012

Multimedia for this item



Dear Readers and Friends:
Thank you so much for your patience. I remain in the trenches working on the new book. It is like walking the murky ocean floor in search of treasure, or like mud-wrestling against one's own self.
On July 26, 2012, I did an interview with Michael Coren on SUN TV about my most recent honor killing study which I published, together with Nathan M. Bloom, in Middle East Quarterly. On July 26, 2012, Jonathan Kay also devoted an entire column to the study in Canada's National Post.
I film the SUN TV appearances at CNN in NYC. They offered to do my makeup, there was time to spare, and so I agreed. To the left of me sat Christianne Amanpour and to my right—Fareed Zakaria. What was I going to do? Start World War Five-- of course not. And so, Amanpour and I talked about….makeup. "Try the gloss" she said. "Be brave, be bold, go for it," I responded, a touch ironically. But she was right.
I miss writing on the frontlines and hope to return to it later this year.
All Best,
Phyllis
Related Topics:  Honor Killings

To subscribe to the Phyllis Chesler mailing list, go to http://www.phyllis-chesler.com/list_subscribe.php
The Phyllis Chesler Organization

Reposting Atlas'  Video on Honor Killing,, LOOK AT THESE POOR INNOCENT WOMEN WHO WERE BRUTALLY MURDERED FOR WHAT?   HONOR??

NO,, WEAK LOWLIFE MEN WHO DON'T HAVE THE BACKBONE TO WATCH WOMEN FREELY LIVE THEIR LIVES THE WAY THEY WANT TO LIVE THEM!!!


I CANNOT WATCH THIS VIDEO WITHOUT CRYING MY ASS OFF EVERY SINGLE TIME!!

REMEMBER WHAT THESE WOMEN LOOKED LIKE AND WHAT THEY DIED FOR!!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment