Saturday, August 26, 2017

Steyn on Hillary Calling Trump a 'Creep': 'I Thought She Was Recalling Her 1st Date With Bill'



Steyn on Hillary Calling Trump a 'Creep': 'I Thought She Was Recalling Her 1st Date With Bill' 





Hillary Clinton described Donald Trump as a "creep" in excerpts from her audio book titled "What Happened," which is about the 2016 presidential election.

Clinton recalled that then-candidate Trump "loomed" behind her during a town hall-style debate at Washington University in St. Louis, which took place just days after the release of the infamous “Access Hollywood” recording of Trump bragging about groping women.
It was the second presidential debate and Donald Trump was looming behind me. Two days before, the world heard him brag about groping women. Now we were on a small stage and no matter where I walked, he followed me closely, staring at me, making faces.
It was incredibly uncomfortable. He was literally breathing down my neck. My skin crawled. It was one of those moments where you wish you could hit pause and ask everyone watching, well, what would you do? Do you stay calm, keep smiling and carry on as if he weren’t repeatedly invading your space? Or do you turn, look him in the eye and say loudly and clearly, "Back up, you creep, get away from me."
On "Tucker Carlson Tonight," Mark Steyn said this shows just how "phony" and "un-self-aware" Clinton is.


"When she's talking about this guy looming behind her, making her feel uncomfortable, invading her space, with a reputation for groping women, and she wants to say, 'Back off, you creep,' I thought she was recalling her first date with Bill," Steyn said.




No comments:

Post a Comment