Posted: 19 Dec 2012 12:08 AM PST
IF EVERYONE in the free world had read the Koran already, almost all of us would be united against orthodox Islam, as the Parable for Our Time attests (once the passengers on board Flight 93 had a clue about the true intentions of the hijackers, they immediately acted to defend themselves and their fellow Americans).
Orthodox Muslims do not want us to unite against them. They don't want to arouse our defenses. So they routinely employ methods to disarm us. These are the methods they use:
1. They present Islam as a multiculturalist paradise. For example, they depict Muslims, Jews, and Christians all getting along in Andalus (Muslim-occupied Spain). They have insinuated this point of view into PBS television programs, history textbooks in American schools, and elsewhere.
In their depiction, they make sure they give special attention to two prominent Jews who were in positions of authority during that time (in Sharia law, non-Muslims cannot be in a position of authority over Muslims).
The historians neglect to point out that the following year, those two Jews were assassinated by Muslims for having the effrontery to be in positions of authority, or that Sharia law was immediately reasserted, followed by a brutal pogrom that left 5000 Jews dead.
The result of the successful infiltration of public television and textbook editing is that when non-Muslims are told about the efforts of orthodox Muslims to Islamize the world, many of them think, "what's the big deal? Life under Islam would be a multiculturalist paradise." They have been disarmed just as effectively as the frightened passengers of the planes that plowed into the Twin Towers when they were told they were merely being held for ransom.
2. They try to make Westerners feel guilty, and they exploit already-existing guilt. Orthodox Muslims say things like: Your troops in Arabia defile our sacred land, the Western world attacked us unprovoked during the Crusades, you support Israel so you're responsible for the deaths of innocent Palestinian children, your "people" have been historically cruel to other minorities — slaves and Native Americans, for example.
They use whatever they can because people who feel guilty are less willing to defend themselves and more likely to try to appease (to make amends for perceived sins).
3. They cry racism, bigotry, hate-speech, Islamophobia, even if it doesn't make any sense. For example, if an orthodox Muslim makes this public statement: "We must kill the Jews and drive them into the sea," it doesn't seem to bother any outspoken Muslims. But if a non-Muslim quotes a Muslim saying that, the non-Muslim is accused of racism, bigotry, hate-speech, or Islamophobia.
It doesn't make any sense, but it works. An accusation of racism is taken very seriously in the media and by the public in general.
Orthodox Muslims know very well if we can't talk to each other about a threat, we can't very well defend ourselves against it. So these accusations are effective ways to silence (and thus disarm) most people who would publicly criticize orthodox Islam.
4. They try to move so slowly it is unnoticeable. I once read a book by a cavalry soldier who was posted out on the Great Plains in the early 1800s when the Apaches still had the upper hand. He said he was out on the prairie camping with a small contingent, and he was on guard duty for the night. Despite his vigilance, Apache warriors were able to get within several feet of their camp without being noticed, when they suddenly attacked.
How did they do it? They disguised themselves as bushes, and they had extreme patience. They moved so slowly it was unnoticeable. Every time he turned his head, whoever was behind him silently moved up just a couple of inches.
Orthodox Muslims are using the same technique with their stealth jihad and waging jihad by gaining concessions. Each concession seems like such a small accommodation, we go along with it, and yet the concessions are adding up.
5. They evoke pity. As I have described in great detail here, the most effective way to disarm good-hearted people is to elicit pity, and orthodox Muslims do this constantly, portraying themselves as the downtrodden, the persecuted, the abused. It's so effective, some have even faked "hate-crimes" to evoke pity.
The antidote to all these methods is to push people to read the Koran. When enough people in the free world have done so, these methods will be seen for what they are and they will lose their power to influence. And as the people aboard Flight 93 demonstrated, we will be united against them, we will fight back, and the third jihad will be defeated.
Your mission, then, is to get everyone you know to read the Koran. Let's roll.
Wednesday, December 19, 2012
Posted by solsticewitch13 at 11:53 AM